Skip to content
- 3 tsp beef gelatin
- ¼ cup water
- 2 scoops orange cardioflex
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup monk fruit
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped cream
- Combine ¼ cup warm water with two scoops orange cardioflex. Mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle gelatin over liquid, stir, and allow to solidify.
- In a medium sized saucepan, heat coconut milk to steaming, set aside.
- In a separate saucepan, combine egg yolk and monk fruit, mix well.
- Stir in hot coconut milk, a little at a time, to temper yolks.
- Once all milk has been added, return pot to medium heat.
- Stir until mixture coats the back of a spoon, let cool slightly.
- Reheat Orange Cardioflex to turn it back into a liquid. Add orange Cardioflex Gelatin liquid into the saucepan in a steady stream, stirring to combine.
- Transfer to a large bowl and refrigerate until mixture begins to set (30-45 minutes).
- Whisk in non-dairy whipped cream, until smooth.
- Spoon into ramekins and refrigerate until set.